||Marketing Copywriter (Real Estate / Finance)
||Within a Couple Weeks
|| Ongoing/Possible Full time
||Freelance/ possible Full Time
||Around $26/hr DOE
Our real estate client is looking for a freelance marketing copywriter to support their team for ongoing work (likely 6+ mo) in their downtown Seattle office. This is a 40hr/week role.
In this role, the marketing copywriter will be working with two internal marketing teams writing press releases, monthly e-newsletters, blogs, blurbs for websites, and some social media content.
- 3+ years of experience writing for marketing content
- experience writing for financial or real estate & working within regulations
- the ability to conduct research on affordable housing and real estate
- experience working in a collaborative, team environment
- the ability to pass a background check and drug test
- a professional demeanor
- you must be comfortable asking clarifying questions, as needed
- the ability to juggle multiple projects at once
You will need to complete a background check & drug test prior to hire.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: Seattle12@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, protected veteran status, or other bases protected by applicable law. Creative Circle complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in ever location in which we do business. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.