||South King County
||Freelance/ possible Full Time
Our Kent, WA corporate / technical client is looking for a senior technical copywriter to join their team for temp-to-hire role, starting as soon as April 3rd. This is an onsite role for 40 hrs/wk.
In this role, the Sr. Technical Copywriter will work with the client's engineering team to write reports, manuals, descriptions and specifications of their products and their process. This copywriter will also travel domestically, and has to be comfortable working with internal employees to learn / research the product.
The ideal Sr. Technical Copywriter will have:
- 5 + years of experience writing with technical documentation or about complicated subjects
- Experience working with Hardware
- Experience planning, researching, and writing content for technical reports, manuals, white papers and descriptions of products
- Able to travel domestically
- Not intimidated by getting "up close and personal" (so to speak) with engineers, other technical / industrial workers
- Samples of work / a portfolio of work to show
A PLUS: able to design layouts for writing pieces in InDesign
This is a freelance to full-time role starting April 3rd. Interviewing now!
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: Seattle20@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, protected veteran status, or other bases protected by applicable law. Creative Circle complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in ever location in which we do business. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.