|| Possible Full Time
Our creative client is in need of a graphic designer with strong branding skills and a versatile portfolio. This could become a full-time direct hire for the right person.
In this role, you will be designing branding, marketing, packaging and more. This work will span print, digital as well as in-store.
Required for the role of production artist:
- At least 2 professional design experience
- Proficient with Adobe CS on a Mac, especially InDesign
- Be a visual storyteller
- Strong branding experience, and knowing how to extend a brand across a variety of mediums
- Be able to creatively work within brand guidelines and creatively to problem solve and come up with solutions
- Be able to multitask and thrive in an extremely fast-paced team environment
This will start as a contract, but they are looking for someone who could be a fulltime fit.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: Seattle12@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.