||Media Strategist (Director Level)
Our agency client is seeking a media strategist to join their team for a full-time direct hire position.
In this role, you will be analyzing and developing the strategic approach for media and creative, helping to inspire teams, create and build connects. You will be recreating thinking surrounding media, developing new experiences and strategy to take clients campaigns to new levels.
The ideal media strategist will have:
- 10+ years in a communication / brand planning role
- experience in a client facing role, this will be a heavily client facing role
- experience leading and assisting with growth of teams
- ability to command a room, internally and externally
- experience with development of web strategies, mobile, social, emerging tech, events, etc.
- ability to drive the development and ideation of clever ideas and tactics to bring concepts to life
This is a full-time direct hire in downtown Seattle with our Agency client
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: Seattle12@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.