||Media Strategist (Director Level)
Our agency client is seeking a media strategist to join their team for a full-time direct hire position.
In this role, you will be analyzing and developing the strategic approach for media and creative, helping to inspire teams, create and build connects. You will be recreating thinking surrounding media, developing new experiences and strategy to take clients campaigns to new levels.
The ideal media strategist will have:
- 10+ years in a communication / brand planning role
- experience in a client facing role, this will be a heavily client facing role
- experience leading and assisting with growth of teams
- ability to command a room, internally and externally
- experience with development of web strategies, mobile, social, emerging tech, events, etc.
- ability to drive the development and ideation of clever ideas and tactics to bring concepts to life
This is a full-time direct hire in downtown Seattle with our Agency client
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: Seattle12@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, protected veteran status, or other bases protected by applicable law. Creative Circle complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in ever location in which we do business. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.