||Visual Designer (Infographic + Long-form layout)
||Within the Week
|| 3 weeks
||Freelance/ possible Full Time
Our creative agency client is in need of a graphic designer for an onsite freelance 40hr per week position beginning Monday in Seattle. This will be a three week project to start with the potential for a long-term engagement.
In this role, you will be using your print experience to help with design, formatting and data visualization for a global health publication.
Required for the role of graphic designer
- 3+ years of professional print design experience
- Understanding of print layout and ability to conceptualize data visualization for complex data sets
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite with particular focus on InDesign and Illustrator
- Be able to creatively work within brand guidelines and creatively to problem solve and come up with solutions
- Experience with digital and web design preferred
- Industry experience in Global Health and NGO a plus
This in an onsite project in Seattle, starting Monday the 13th with the potential to become a long-term or permanent engagement.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: Seattle20@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, protected veteran status, or other bases protected by applicable law. Creative Circle complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in ever location in which we do business. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.