||Art Director / Illustrator (Digital)
||Up to $40/hr
Our client, an AWESOME CPG agency in North Dallas is in need of an Art Director + Illustrator to focus on social media creative. This is an onsite, ongoing 40 hour a week long-term assignment in the Addison area starting early October.
What you'll be doing:
The Art Director will be a major design influencer working on huge national CPG brands. You'll concept and create engaging cross channel campaigns for digital and social media!
Here's what would make an ideal candidate for this role:
- Knack for creating design for CPG brands
- Strong digital experience (social media preferred)
- Solid vector illustration skills (Required - must show samples)
- Fresh/edgy design
- Know what the next big thing is
- Experience specifically designing for a millennial female audience
- Highly conceptual
- Love designing for all things digital/social media
- Experience working on CPG or retail brands
Now for the requirements:
- 2 - 8 years digital design / agency experience preferred
- Solid experience with Adobe CC
- Working knowledge of HTML is a huge bonus
At the end of the day, this team is looking for someone that wants to work as hard as they do. Someone that can create great design that's highly visible. Must be able to move quickly, work under pressure and have fun at the same time.
Must be able to pass background and drug screen test.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: Dallas6@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company