||Email Marketing Specialist
||Week of Aug. 1
|| 6-Months to Possible Full Time
||Freelance/ possible Full Time
||Up to $30/hr DOE
Our client, a University, has an immediate need for an ONSITE Email Marketing Specialist. This is a part time freelance opportunity with possibility of going full time. Initial need is for 2- 3 days per week ongoing.
The client does not have an email marketing strategy in place and they need help getting a campaign set up and running.
This includes working with their existing database of customers, creating the strategy, crafting the content and managing multiple email campaigns from concept through completion.
Ideal candidates must have the following experience:
- 3+ years deploying, optimizing and developing B2C email campaigns
- Drip / Lead nurturing campaigns
- A/B testing subject lines again different customer segments
- Managing campaigns
- Organizing customer database and providing direction on how to target audience
- Knowledge of Inbox delivery systems, SPAM traps, reputation scores, etc.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to educate internal teams on best practices
- Must have strong experience working with a marketing automation tool such as Marketo, HubSpot, Salesforce, Pardot, SharpSpring, Infusionsoft, etc.
- Reporting, optimization, email marketing tactics
- Understanding of how to set up responsive emails
The ideal candidate will have an overall understanding of email marketing and will know how to set everything up from scratch and work with larger database files.
Must be comfortable working with a team and ready to help build a successful campaign!
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: email@example.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.