|| Full Time
||Full Time Salary up to $50,000 DOE
Our client, a fast growing energy company in Richardson, is in need of a Marketing Specialist. This is an ONSITE full time with benefits position starting mid-August.
They are a small team looking for a buttoned up Marketing Specialist. Although primary responsibilities will be marketing and admin related, the Marketing Specialist must be a team player that’s comfortable jumping in to help wherever necessary.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Updating web content, PowerPoint presentations, writing for newsletters and sending out press releases
- Handling basic design and updating existing design templates (ex: brochures and marketing materials, invites, flyers)
- Managing events/trade shows, managing registration/check-in, sending invites, tracking attendees, organizing lunches and dinners, etc.
- Managing their CRM tool
- 3 - 5 years experience with marketing
- Prior admin experience is a huge plus
- Experience with Oil industry is a huge plus but not necessary
Experience with the following programs:
- Adobe CC
- Word, Excel
- Nice to have - Prior experience with CRM tools
You may the the ideal candidate if:
You have a design or marketing background. You’ve been complemented on how organized you are and how well you write. You’ll know your way around InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop and know how to update content and handle basic design - AND the idea of joining a company with rapid growth.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: email@example.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.