||Within the Week
Our client a national vacation club is looking for a Digital Analyst to join their team on a long term freelance assignment.
• Reporting on key metrics, analyzing, interpreting trends and providing actionable insights based on analytical data (extracted from Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and other Universal Analytics including 3rd party data mining/analysis portals).
• Analyzing online user behavior, conversion data and customer journeys/funnel analysis and multi-channel attribution for multiple products (B2C & B2B).
• Experience in using 3rd party data visualization tools, such as Tableau for creating reports
• Developing/Implementing custom marketing dashboard concepts for various in-house departments and business partners based on reporting needs for increasing ROI respectively.
• Present recommendations based on traffic trends for improving site conversion.
• Google Analytics trouble shooting and data validation
• Providing inputs on campaign tagging and additional on-site tracking
• Performing ad-hoc analytics influencing conversion optimization strategies with solid analytical data.
• Identify opportunities for the implementation of innovative methodologies to improve overall analytics structure.
• Using available data sources to administer drill-down methodologies and to identify and troubleshoot campaign performance issues.
• Identifying objectives and advising on suitable measurement strategies.
• Omni channel campaign performance and advising on KPIs.
• Using methodical performance analysis to influence/support campaign strategies.
• Setting up new Google Analytics properties, including custom filters, views and segments, custom channels
• Assist in the management of Google Tag Manager across multiple web properties.
• Creating, implementing and testing new custom tags and tracking for campaigns
• Strong candidates should have:
• Minimum of 3 years of experience with the Google Analytics platform required
• Minimum of 1 year of experience with Google Tag Manager required
• In-depth expertise in Google Analytics (up to date certification strongly preferred), with experience and knowledge of dashboards, tagging and RegExpressions.
• Able to analyze large sets of raw data, draw conclusions and relationships and develop actionable recommendations
• Extensive knowledge of Google Analytics Enhanced ecommerce platform
• Extensive knowledge of CRO and the various techniques involved
• Advanced experience setting up events and goals within Google Analytics/GTM, including using regular expressions
• Advanced Excel skills, including experience-using formulas, pivot tables etc.
• Advanced MS PowerPoint skills
• The ability and strong desire to think analytically, to be able to identify and solve problems through data analysis.
• Understanding of CRM data relationships and building connections between various data sources
• Results driven and solution oriented approach.
• Working knowledge of using Tableau or other 3rd party data visualization tools
• The ability to relay analytical insight to various levels of end user digital knowledge
• The ability to summarize and present analytical findings clearly and concisely and work effectively as part of a group as well as independently.
This is a great opportunity to work for a great company that may lead to a full-time positions.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: Florida50@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.