||Account Executive (Hispanic Marketing)
|| 2-3+ Months
||Up to $32/hour DOE
Our client, an awesome agency in Plano, has a need for an Account Executive. This is an ONSITE, freelance assignment beginning mid-August!
This Account Executive will be temporarily filling-in to facilitate the daily contact between the agency and clients. You will interface with various agency departments to manage multiple client Hispanic marketing projects simultaneously, while within budget and on schedule. This Account Executive will also have input in developing strategic programs and help drive brand planning.
This IDEAL Account Executive Has/Is:
• 100% fluent in Spanish; able to translate and proofread!
• 3-4+ years of agency account management experience
• Degree in Marketing/Advertising or a related field, or equivalent work experience
• 3+ years of Hispanic Market experience
• Excellent client-facing skills including written and verbal communication
• Strong highly developed presentation skills and proficient in Keynote and/or PowerPoint
• Ability to think and lead strategic conversations with internal teams as well as clients
• Capacity to write inspiring Creative Briefs
BIG plus if you have CPG/shopper marketing experience!
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.