Menu
back

Marketing Assistant

Job Details

Position Marketing Assistant
Location Dallas Area
Starts July
Duration Full Time
Status Full Time
Rate $45,000-$55,000/year
Our real estate client, has a need for a FULL TIME Marketing Assistant! The Marketing Assistant is around 60% supportive and the other 40% is hands on with marketing tactics like website content updates, email marketing lists and proofreading.

This Marketing Assistant will be working on:
-helping in an administrative capacity on events and marketing programs
-processing invoices
-helping compose and proofread proposals
-maintaining a library of marketing collateral

The Marketing Assistant Has/Is:
-5+ years of experience in a marketing support role
-Proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
-Working knowledge of how to edit photos in Adobe Photoshop
-Minimum 10 years in administrative role


HUGE Plus is you have experience in the real estate, construction, or legal industries.

JUL. 2017

Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: dallas35@jobalert.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.

Copyright 2017 by Creative Circle®, LLC.
All rights reserved.