||Social Media Engagement Manager
We have an exciting (ONSITE) opportunity! A large corporate client in Addison is looking for a Freelance Social Media Engagement Manager. This is an ongoing assignment that will require full-time hours!
The ideal Social Engagement Manager is both strategic and tactical, with 5+ years of experience, who thinks big, can be creative and strategic, as well as detailed and tactical to see projects through to completion. Must be polished and professional!
This role supports the HR, Digital and Corporate Communications teams to focus on branding the employer from a social standpoint. The idea is to build awareness of the company as a preferred employer and to showcase the opportunities a career at this company provides! We're looking for someone to change the way employers stand out in social media - testing, innovating, and finding new and fun ways to tell the brand story!
- Experience building and managing social media programs
- Understanding of how to utilize content in social media
- Excellent presentation skills
- Stays current on product updates and industry trends
- Experience building targeted paid plans
- Knowledge of social media analytics
- Manage Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and SnapChat
- Support initiatives on LinkedIn and Glassdoor
- Oversee paid and organic content
- Assist with Intranet and employee advocacy
- Implement and run key social media programs within HR
- Build programs/ campaigns to fill hiring needs
- Concept social programs that reach across organization
- Ensure programs run on schedule
- Present strategy and results to leadership
- Manages agency relationship and contractors
- Oversee community management team
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: Dallas6@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.