||Week of 3/20
|| Open ended
||Freelance/ possible Full Time
||Up to $40/hr DOE
Our client, an industrial and outdoor apparel company in Farmers Branch, is looking for a Copywriter to help with 2 upcoming projects! This is an onsite freelance position with the possibility of a full-time role! Starts as soon as the week of 3/20.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
1. Creating 2 marketing pieces for a new product line:
- One will be targeted at potential retailers for their products (ex: Home Depot)
- One will be targeted at customers (industrial workers)
- These pieces will be used for 1-2 page marketing leave behinds
- Tone and imagery will tell a story of who their consumer is and why their product is different from others
2. Writing copy for a new corporate brochure
- You will be given brochures from 3 or 4 competitors and be tasked with creating a long form identity piece that sets our client apart from others and demonstrates their value/protective features of their products
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We are ideally looking for candidates that have experience with clients that market to industrial workers and outdoor adventurers. If you even have personal experience in those fields that works too! We want someone that can understand the needs of these consumers.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: Dallas6@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, protected veteran status, or other bases protected by applicable law. Creative Circle complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in ever location in which we do business. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.