||VP, Integrated Marketing Communications
||Fort Worth Area
|| Full Time
||$90,000 - $100,000
Our client, a communications and marketing firm in Ft. Worth, has a full time position open for a VP of Integrated Marketing Communications. The need is for someone to lead all components of a campaign (develop, implement, track results) and ensure those elements work together.
The ideal candidate has a college degree and 10+ years of experience in the advertising, marketing and communications field. Agency experience is a requirement.
We are looking for someone with a strong knowledge of public relations, marketing, digital and social media, as well as insight on the multicultural customer.
Other required skills:
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to changing needs
- Handles stressful situations and deadlines well
- Works well in team environment
- Proficient on a MAC platform
- Needs minimal direction
- Extremely detail oriented
- Develop integrated marketing communication campaigns
- Serve as sr.-level client contact
- Lead and manage team to ensure quality work
- Present strategic ideas to client
- Ensure timelines, goals and objectives are met
- Assist is developing concept presentation/ activation plan
- Participate in new client acquisition
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: Dallas6@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, protected veteran status, or other bases protected by applicable law. Creative Circle complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in ever location in which we do business. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.