||Jr. Business Analyst
||Within the month
|| 6 months
Our client, a large corporate institution with offices in downtown Boston and robust internal agency is looking a JR. BUSINESS ANALYST to join their team.
IN THIS ROLE:
- You will conduct production-oriented activities by entering and extracting information from various applications and systems.
- You will manipulate data in spreadsheets and making corrections as needed.
- You will use the information gathered to develop standard reports; draw conclusions about trends and business performance.
- You will problem solve as needed to ensure that customers receive prompt and efficient service in accordance with company policies.
IDEAL CANDIDATE / REQUIREMENTS:
- Recent college graduate or someone with 1-3+ years of business experience.
- Business degree.
- Strong communication skills for exchanging routine and non-routine information.
- Strong MS Office skills required.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: Boston33@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.