||Digital Account Manager
||Within a Couple Weeks
|| Full Time
||$45,000; plus bonus potential!
One of our agency client in Phoenix is looking for a Digital Account Manager to join their team, full time!
**Even though this role is titled as Account Manager, please note this is a great role for an Account Executive or even Account Coordinator type candidate with agency experience.
What you will be doing:
- Main point of contact for client, sales teams and internal fulfillment teams
- Focus on client success; build and maintain solid, trusting relationships for long term client success
- Build strategy with internal teams based off client goals and industry best practices
- Track and measure key account metrics
- Assist with multiple incoming requests when needed
What you need to know:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent agency experience
- 1-2 years of digital sales or account management experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent listening, presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and close attention to detail a must
- Ability to deliver client focused solutions based off client goals
- Knowledge of digital marketing including Organic SEO, PPC, Social Media Management
This is an amazing opportunity to join a fun team, within a growing agency. They work hard, and play harder. Apply today with an updated resume!
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.