||Senior Performance Marketing Manager
||Within a Couple Weeks
|| Full Time
||Salary: $75,000 - $85,000 DOE
One of our digital advertising agency clients in Scottsdale is looking for a Senior Performance Marketing Manager who is an expert in Paid Social Media and brand strategies.
*In your application/resume, please be sure to note what level of ad spends you have managed in Facebook and Twitter.
The best fit for this role is someone who is a fast learner, is very strategic, understands how paid social integrates with bigger brand strategy and can articulate that well. You must be analytical and can interpret data and identify trends. A creative thinker is a huge plus in this role as well!!
What you will be doing:
• Concept, create, execute and optimize paid media and paid social campaigns
• Formulate and execute organic search marketing campaigns within the company
• Develop and execute omni-channel distribution strategies inclusive of tactics such as: SEO, SEM, paid social, paid content syndication, CPM campaigns, content seeding, and off page authority development
• Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly reporting including performance measurement and metrics analysis and insights
• Collaborate with other discipline leads (creative, content. UX, strategy, analytics, etc.) to service clients as part of integrated content production and delivery programs
• Contribute to standardizing agency-wide process for social media advertising
• Manage direct client communication, in partnership with Account and Project management, as it pertains to Performance Marketing programs
• Assist in new business and organic project scoping
What you need to know:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent agency work experience
• 5+ years of Paid Social Media experience - media buying and planning experience for social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, LinkedIn and others
• Ability to focus team on key initiatives and train developing team members
• Strong strategic, analytical and presentation skills
• Detail-oriented and ability to maintain key department metrics
• MS Office, Google Analytics, Google Console, social media marketing workflow tools such as Sprout Social or Hootsuite
• Keyword Research Tools: Google Keyword Planner, Moz, or others
- If you have experience with CPG / Healthcare industries, this is a huge plus and preferred
- Ad Agency experience
- Creative knowledge and experience
- SEO/SEM experience
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: email@example.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.