||UX/UI Designer (Perm or Temp-to-Perm)
||Boston - Metro South
||as soon as right candidate is identified
|| Temp-to-Perm, Permanent
||Freelance to Full Time
Our client, a major retail brand in the food and beverage industry, is seeking a UX/UI Designer to join their team full-time.
You would be responsible for collaborating with research specialists and utilizing UX insights to design improvements to consumer facing digital products.
• Develop site maps, detailed navigation flows, metal models, use case scenarios, process flows and wireframes to effectively conceptualize and communicate interaction behaviors.
• Create visual / UI designs and hand off to developers
- 3+ years of experience in UX/UI design (mobile app preferred) and working with multidisciplinary teams
- Understanding of UI best practices and design
- Fluent in Sketch and InVision
- eCommerce or retail experience a plus!
Interested? Apply now!
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: Boston40@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.