||Within a Couple Weeks
|| 3-4 Months
||Freelance/ possible Full Time
||$23 - $25/hr, depending on experience
Our client in Downtown Phoenix is looking for a Marketing Coordinator for a 3-4 month contract, but could lead to fulltime.
This will be onsite, 40 hours a week.
What you will be doing:
- Conduct and coordinate a range of marketing support activities
- Organize, produce, and assemble project marketing support materials (qualifications packages, proposals, presentations/interviews, etc.)
- Draft proposal sections and general marketing correspondence
- Assist in research of target markets and clients
- Track finished projects, and coordinating photography of projects
What you need to know:
- 3+ years of experience
- Architecture, Engineering, Construction, or Commercial Real Estate (or similar) experience a must
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience coordinating RFP's
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication
- Deltek Vision experience preferred, but not required
- Must be comfortable working with a collaborative team and also solve problems independently
Please apply today with an updated resume + work samples if available!
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: email@example.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.