||Within a Couple Weeks
|| Full Time
||$60,000 - $75,000, depending on experience
Our client is looking for a Copywriter to join their team full time in South Phoenix. This is Full Time from day one, and on-site!
- Please note that this role will have a blend of both Copywriting and Account Management in terms of scope/responsibilities (see below for details).
Who is a great fit for this role? Someone that has been in full time Copywriting positions more than they have been in freelance, and has really focused on specific brand and/or client copy. *Longevity is key.
What you will be doing:
- Work directly with clients and the creative team to develop content for a variety of marketing collateral
- Research, write, edit content for website
- Create content for PowerPoint presentations, press releases, emails and ads
- Write content for internal communications, including reference guides, scripting, newsletters
- Edit and proof content from team in addition to ensuring brand standards are followed
- Manage key accounts and their creative needs regarding content
- Manage project from start to finish including scoping out projects and managing timelines
- Communicate with clients to ensure quality deliverables and strong relationships
- Create content for proposals and presentations for new clients
What you need to know:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, journalism, communications or related field
- 5+ years of Copywriting experience
- Experience as an Account Manager is preferred
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Ability to concept, write, and edit content provided for existing projects
- Must have experience working directly with clients and also strong with managing deadlines and timelines regarding projects
- MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.