||Product Designer (Full-time)
|| Full Time
Our client, a large corporate institution with tremendous internal digital and creative resources is currently seeking multiple PRODUCT DESIGNERS to join their team.
In this role you will:
- Create user-centered design solutions
- Employ best-in-class interaction design
- Improve the overall customer experience/ journey
- Work throughout all phases of the design process such as conceptual design, storyboards, personas/ scenario development, user task/ interaction flow diagrams, information hierarchy, wireframes and prototypes.
- Partner with product, business and engineering teams to plan and develop effective customer experiences.
- 5+ years of experience within UI/ UX and/ or interaction design
- Familiarity with methodologies such as Agile, Design
- Thinking, Lean UX, and Lean Startup.
- Familiarity and demonstrated proficiency in at least two: visual design, UX design, prototyping, front-end development, user research and/or experiment design.
- Strong organization and analytic thinking skills, with ability to translate content into user scenarios, flows and diagrams.
- Proven track record of collaborating effectively with cross-functional teams.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: Boston33@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company