||Within a Couple Weeks
||Freelance/ possible Full Time
||Up to $35/hr., depending on experience
Our client in North Scottsdale is looking for a Videographer to run with video projects from pre-production, production to post-production. This will be ongoing freelance approximately 20 hours to 40 hours per week with the potential for more hours depending on workload, with the end goal of the client to convert you into a permanent hire!
**When applying/replying, please list your equipment for live videos**
***Might have some (minimal) travel involved for certain projects / travel costs will be covered by company***
What you will be doing:
- Collaborating with Creative Director, you will story board, plan video shoots effectively, produce live video production and edit videos
- You will be responsible for creating videos for promotions (15-30 seconds), testimonials (2 minute), recruitment (3 minute), email videos (30 seconds), website (5-15 seconds) and interactive white paper videos (30 seconds)
- Editing video content with motion graphics if necessary
What you need to know:
- 6+ years of Videography experience
- Must have experience leading video shoots and editing footage
- Adobe Premier, Final Cut Pro, After Effects preferred
- Must have equipment for live video shoots (please list your equipment on resume or application)
This role requires someone who can take initiative, bring experience and ideas to the table and execute high quality deliverables.
This role will be onsite primarily with the possibility to move offsite depending on project collaboration needs. You will need to have video equipment and laptop with video editing software.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: email@example.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, protected veteran status, or other bases protected by applicable law. Creative Circle complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in ever location in which we do business. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.