||Digital Account Manager
||Within a Couple Weeks
|| Full Time
||$45,000 - $50,000 depending on experience
Our agency client in Central Phoenix is looking for a Digital Account Manager to join their team, full time!
**Even though this role is titled as Account Manager, please note this is a great role for an Account Executive or even Account Coordinator type candidate with agency experience.
What you will be doing:
- Main point of contact for client, sales teams and internal fulfillment teams
- Focus on client success; build and maintain solid, trusting relationships for long term client success
- Build strategy with internal teams based off client goals and industry best practices
- Track and measure key account metrics
- Assist with multiple incoming requests when needed
What you need to know:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent agency experience
- 1+ year of digital sales or account management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent listening, presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and close attention to detail a must
- Ability to deliver client focused solutions based off client goals
- Knowledge of digital marketing including Organic SEO, PPC, Social Media Management
This is an amazing opportunity to join a fun team, within a growing agency. They work hard, and play harder. Apply today with an updated resume!
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, protected veteran status, or other bases protected by applicable law. Creative Circle complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in ever location in which we do business. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.