||Front End Web Developer
||Within a Couple Weeks
|| 2+ weeks, ongoing
||$33 - $35/hr., depending on experience
Our client in Phoenix is looking for a Front End Web Developer to join their team part time, 20 hours a week, with the expectation to grow hours as workload increases. *The Immediate need is for the next 2-3 weeks with the expectation that this will extend for the right fit.
What you will be doing:
- Developing and editing sites using WordPress templates and coding with HTML, CSS
- Coding and editing emails for marketing campaigns - adding content, swapping images, adding links
- Developing landing pages for email campaigns
- With direction from Sr. Developers on team and Director, taking on web production tasks as well
What you need to know:
- 2+ years of experience as a Web Developer and strong coding skills
- Must have experience working with WordPress templates and coding emails for campaigns
- HTML, CSS experience, HTML5, CSS3 preferred
The ideal candidate for this role is someone who takes initiative and can support the development team with various website needs as their workload increase.
Must have a positive attitude and can work well with others.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: email@example.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.