||Within a Couple Weeks
|| 40 hours / week, 2+ months
||up to $40/hour, DOE
Our client in Tempe is looking for a Senior Copywriter to join their team 40 hours / week, onsite, for at least two months, with the potential to extend longer for the right fit. If you are a strong copywriter who loves to collaborate with a team, has worked within an ad agency or in-house marketing team, and works at a fast pace, this role might be for you!!!
What you will be doing as a Senior Copywriter:
- Writing, editing and proofreading content for a variety of deliverables, including short form and long form copy - social posts, digital banners, headlines and taglines,brochures, articles, scripts for video
- Collaborate with digital, social, creative and web design teams to write the highest quality content
- Follow brand standards and style guides to write engaging, storytelling content in addition to ensuring that research is accurate
- Take on special writing projects as needed with direction from Creative Director
What you need to know as a Senior Copywriter:
- 5+ years of experience as a Copywriter in an ad agency or corporate in-house marketing team
- Must have stellar grammar and spelling skills
- Bachelor's degree is preferred
- Video script writing experience is ideal and preferred
- If you have experience with WordPress or Adobe Creative Suite, that is a plus!
This role is onsite, 40 hrs/wk and you will have a PC workstation provided.
This is a great opportunity to work at a well-known company with an in house marketing and creative team. Must provide updated resume and writing samples.
**Background screen required**
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: email@example.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, protected veteran status, or other bases protected by applicable law. Creative Circle complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in ever location in which we do business. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.