||Within a Couple Weeks
|| 1-2 Months, Part Time
Our client is looking for a Proofreader with a strong background and degree in science for a fact checking project. Must have degree/ experience in Chemistry, Biology, or other science-related field. This project will be primarily offsite with the exception of an occasional onsite meeting.
What you'll be doing:
- Review scripts that were written for 2-3 minute videos to ensure accuracy of science facts presented and spelling of scientific terminology
- Proofread and edit as needed
- Communicate with video team of proper pronunciation of science terminology
What you need to know:
- Bachelor's degree in science related field, for example, biology, chemistry, physics, etc.
- Must have strong knowledge of science facts and research skills
- Proofreading or copy editing experience
If you are interested in this opportunity and available for freelance / part time hours over the next couple of months, send us an updated resume and explain why you are qualified!
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: email@example.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, protected veteran status, or other bases protected by applicable law. Creative Circle complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in ever location in which we do business. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.