||HubSpot Marketing Manager
||Within a Couple Weeks
|| Freelance to Full Time
||Freelance to Full Time
||Up to $35 / hr, DOE
An entertainment client in Scottsdale is looking for a data-driven HubSpot Marketing Manager to join their team! This position will be onsite, 40 hours/week, and will convert full-time for the right fit.
What you will be doing:
- Build and manage content/editorial calendar to attract qualified audiences to their owned property (blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, etc.)
- Grow new leads by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content
- Optimize marketing automation through email, content, and social channels
- Establish analytics with sales to understand how inbound marketing activity turns into customers
What you need to know:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience of 3+ years
- Proficient in HubSpot in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and nurture them into converted customers
- Experience producing content for the web (blogs, SlideShare, Facebook, Twitter)
- Data driven, excellent communication, and creative thinker
- HTML/CSS and Adobe Creative Suite is a PLUS!
Apply today with an updated resume!
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, protected veteran status, or other bases protected by applicable law. Creative Circle complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in ever location in which we do business. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.